Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Other Ways I Earn: Receipt Hog


Receipt Hog is another app to which you upload receipts and get rewards. This is my slowest-earning app because the reward for each receipt (payed out in "coins") is small. However, this app also accepts almost all kinds of receipts, and it does not matter what you purchased (as opposed to Find&Save and Ibotta). For this reason, I continue to use Receipt Hog.

I have earned $30 in Amazon credit from the app (you can also earn PayPal dollars) and am about to earn a second $30. I wait until I earn $30 worth because it is a better "deal". You can cash out faster if you need the money, but it takes more coins to equal a dollar if you cash out at $10 or $20 than it does if you cash out at $30 (the maximum).

Something that helps me earn faster is uploading receipts from other people. My mother-in-law saves her receipts for me, which earns me rewards much faster.

This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment